30th of November, 2021
Updates at The Duke of Leinster Hotel
Our guests can always expect a warm welcome and a comfortable stay. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
On your Arrival
· As always you will be checking in at the reception in person
· All room keys will be sanitized before handed over to another guest
· You will be able to use the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. Please only share the lift with members of your party
· Feel free to leave your luggage with us on your arrival, in case your room is not ready for you and after you check out. Please remember to collect it in the same day
· If you are arriving from another country, we kindly ask you to check the current government guidelines before you travel
· As always, we do our best to make sure our cleanliness and hygiene standards remain high
· The Housekeeping staff who will clean your room during your stay, will wear a face mask and gloves
· Any items left behind and used toiletries will be disposed after you check out
· All surfaces in the hotel’s public spaces will be sanitized regularly through the day
· Breakfast are served in the breakfast room
Continental Buffet Breakfast: Filtered Coffee (Nairobi brand), Tea (English Breakfast Tea, fruit tea), Orange juice, Yoghurt, Pastries (croissant, pain au chocolat, pain au raisin), Muffins, Fresh bread loaf, Butter, Jam,Toast, Boiled eggs, Scrambled eggs, Baked beans, Cherry tomatoes, Sliced cheese, Cereals, Fruit.
Other Useful Info
· We continue to monitor new legislation and government advice closely as safety/well-being of our guests and team is our main priority
· Please let the team know at any time if you feel unwell, they will assist you and contact medical services if required
· How to get tested for Covid-19 - (Self referral test for Covid-19)
(You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form).
We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.
The Duke of Leinster Hotel team